1980 Cox Master Mariner 22 Motor Sailer - £13,950
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.83m (22ft 5in)
LWL : 5.64m (18ft 6in)
Beam : 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Displacement : 3,500kg
Keel : Long
- GRP construction
- Long keel with bilge plates
- Believed built early 1980s
- White with blue decks
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars by Sailspar
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Spinnaker pole
- Mainsail with LAB in-mast roller reefing
- Roller reefed headsail
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 18hp 2GM20 diesel
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The vessel has a good cockpit with tiller steering and seats and lockers to either side. In the wheelhouse, the galley area is immediately to port and provides a cooker (2 burner, grill and oven), sink unit, worktop and storage. Forward of this is the inside steering position, opposite which is a dinette (converts to a double berth). Going forward, the heads is to starboard opposite which is a hanging locker, and in the bow there is a full length V-berth. Headroom is about 6ft, and the boat's decor is finished in teak and blue/yellow upholstery. She benefits from central heating, having both a Mains cabin heater and also a Plastimo cabin heater. In addition she has shore power connections.
- Navigation equipment: Navico Tillerpilot and Wheelpilot WP5000, Aqua Marine 5600 VHF, Seafarer 700 echo-sounder, Seafarer Digilog, Suunto Steering compass, clock, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Boarding ladder, Jotron emergency beacon, manual bilge pump, lifebuoy, 2 x dry powder fire extinguishers, gas alarm
- Deck equipment: Simpson Lawrence manual anchor windlass, 15lb CQR anchor with chain, stainless steel stanchions and handrails round foredeck, stanchions and guardlines round aft deck, davits, cockpit canopy
This is a compact boat, with very good facilities for a vessel of its size. A smartly presented vessel, that appears to be in very good condition for its age.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1299 02090209 Beagle