1981 Cobra S750 - £12,750
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim and antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Black anodised aluminium mast/spars by Isomat
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed genoa
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Renault Couach RC8D diesel
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit with seating to either side. In the main cabin, there is a full length quarter berth and chart table immediately to starboard, opposite which is a dinette (converts to double berth). Going forward, the galley area is to starboard and provides a cooker, sink, work surface and storage. Going forward again, there is a bulkhead through which there is a Brydon marine toilet to port ans a hanging locker to starboard. In the bow, through another bulkhead, there is a full length V-berth. The boat has an attractive teak interior and benefits from Eberspacher diesel powered warm air central heating. With 5ft 9in headroom, the boat has a good spacious feel to it.
- Navigation equipment: Plastimo bulkhead compass, VHF, wind direction indicator, NASA echo-sounder, clock, barometer, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Stainless steel boarding ladder, horseshoe lifebelt
- Deck equipment: 20lb Danforth anchor with chain and warp, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, dark blue dodgers, boat hook, deck brush, ensign staff, 4 x fenders, 2 x mooring lines
- Radio/cassette player (not fitted)
Believed to have been exhibited at the 1981 Southampton Boat Show, this vessel has been regularly maintained and appears to be in good order. She had a major refit in 1991 and recently had new windows, etc. On the mechanical front, she had a reconditioned starter motor in 2002, her stern gland repacked in 2001 and a reconditioned alternator fitted in 1998. A second engine is available at extra cost.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1298 00000000 Cameo