1979 Mirror Offshore - £1,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.79m (19ft 0in)
Beam : 2.03m (6ft 8in)
Draft : 0.58m (1ft 11in)
Keel : Long
- GRP construction
- Long keel with bilge plates
- White with grey decks and blue antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Cutter rig
- Aluminium mast/spars by Sparlight
- Mainsail (red)
- Jib (red)
- Staysail (white)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 8.5hp Yanmar diesel
- 2 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating to either side and a locker in the aft deck. In the cabin, the galley area is immediately to port and provides a sink unit (manually pumped cold water), single ring cooker, cupboards and other storage. Opposite this is the toilet compartment, separated from the cabin by a curtain, which has a sea toilet and access to a large storage space under the starboard cockpit seats. Going forward, there is a full length V-berth in the bow, with lockers under.
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
It's relatively unusual to find a vessel of this size with a diesel inboard engine. Her interior is in need of some tidying, principally the deckhead which needs scraping and either repainting or lining. This is a boat with potential if you are prepared to address the comparatively small amount of work needed, something that has been taken into account in setting the asking price.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1297 02090209 Mirza