1975 Pandora International - £3,800
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.99m (22ft 11in)
Beam : 2.11m (6ft 11in)
Draft : 1.14m (3ft 9in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Believed built mid 1970s
- Dark blue with white trim and grey decks
Rigging & Sails
- Masthead Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed headsail
- Sails in immaculate condition
- Stackaway system with lazyjacks
Mechanical & Electrical
- 8hp Mariner outboard mounted in well
- 4 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating and lockers to both sides. In the cabin, there is a full-length quarter berth immediately to port, over part of which a worktop for the galley slides. Opposite this is a further settee berth, with fitted lockers under. The galley has a gimballed Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners and grill), sink unit with manually pumped cold water, slide out worktop and storage. In the bow there is an escape hatch and a full-length V-berth, under which there is a sea-toilet. The vessel's upholstery has recently been renewed and is in unmarked woven material,and she is equipped with electric lighting.
- Navigation equipment: VHF, bulkhead compass, depth sounder, navigation lights, speed and distance log, clock and barometer
- Safety equipment: fire extinguisher, fire blanket
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
This vessel's owner is a leading member in the sail making industry and, as such, the sails and their equipment are in excellent condition. A very nice example, for her age, of this popular model, which is very spacious for it's size.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1295 02090209 Blue Nun