1968 Halcyon 23 - £4,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.93m (22ft 9in)
Beam : 2.29m (7ft 6in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Hull epoxied
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Slab reefed main (1997)
- Roller reefed genoa (1997)
- Suit of old sails
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 1GM10 freshwater cooled, electric start, diesel (300-400 hrs)
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized self-draining cockpit, with seating to either side and across the boat. In the cabin, the galley area stretches from side to side with a 2 burner cooker to port, and a sink unit with manually pumped water to starboard. Forward of this there is a single settee berth to either side. Forward again, there is a hanging locker to starboard, opposite which is a folding chart table, with another locker under. In the bow there are is a full-length V-berth, the starboard side having a sea-toilet located under it. Headroom is good at about 5ft and she has electric lighting and cloth upholstery.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, Apelco depth sounder, Stowe log, VHF, Autopilot Tillerpilot, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: 25lb CQR anchor, stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and guardlines, sprayhood, ropes, warps, fenders
- Safety equipment: Lifebuoy, radar reflector, manual bilge pump, fire extinguisher
The owner states "This is a fine boat and is very easily handled". Though currently in an end of season state, this boat has clearly been used, enjoyed and loved by her current owner, who has purchased a larger vessel. The Halcyon 23 is a popular vessel, which has been in use for many years and still generates much interest.
A Garmin 45 GPS is available by separate negotiation.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1292 02090209 Friday Smile