1990 Swift Explorer - £4,500
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.49m (18ft 0in)
Beam : 2.01m (6ft 7in)
Draft : 0.99m (3ft 3in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan cat rigged ketch
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- 2 x Mainsails
- Sail covers
Mechanical & Electrical
- No engine (an allowance of £500 for an engine is included in the asking price)
- This is an open daysailer. She has two cockpit areas and will accommodate 8 or 9 people if required. Conversely, she can be sailed with a much lighter crew if required and can be launched or recovered single-handed.
- Galvanised road trailer with spare wheel
- Bilge pump
- Danforth anchor with chain and warp
This boat is understood to have been exhibited at the Southampton Boat Show in 1990, after which she was taken to Holland and remained there until 1996. Since then she has been used on the Deben and on the Broads. Recently the subject of an extensive renovation, she is understood to be in exceptional condition. We understand she has been wintered under cover.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.