1972 Fisher 30 - £35,500
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 1.37m (4ft 6in)
Keel : Long
- GRP construction
- Dark blue with white superstructure and trim and red antifouling
- Complete £20,000+ keel up refit 1998/9
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars by Kemp
- Roller reefed main
- Working genoa
- Furling genoa
- Cruising chute
Mechanical & Electrical
- 44hp Lister HR3 diesel
- Recent new shaft bearing
- Bow thruster (new 1998/9)
- 4 berths in two cabins, plus wheelhouse, galley and heads
- The vessel has a small aft cockpit from which one enters the wheelhouse. This has the steering position to port and a settee to starboard. Companionway steps lead down into the main cabin where there is a dinette to port (converts to a double) and a settee to starboard. The vessel has a large chart table which folds down to form the back of the settee when not in use. Going forward, the galley area is to starboard and provides a cooker, coolbox (located to port, aft of the dinette), sink unit, cupboards and worktop. Forward again, there is a large storage locker to starboard opposite which is the heads. In the bow there is a sail locker, wet locker, other storage and access to the chain locker. Going aft from the wheelhouse, a further companionway leads down into the aft cabin, which has 2 full-length single berths plus storage lockers. The boat's decor is in excellent order, having just completed a complete inside and out refurbishment during the course of which she had 4 new batteries, was re-wired, re-plumbed and had her gas system renewed. Headroom is over 6ft and she has white deckheads, new red upholstery and acres of teak panelling. The boat benefits from Eberspacher central heating, a radio/CD player, electric lighting and shore power.
- Navigation equipment: Fixed GPS, speed and distance log, echo-sounder, windspeed and direction, forward looking sounder, Autopilot, VHF, Moores compass, Navtex, navigation lights
- Deck equipment includes an Airon electric anchor windlass (new 1998/9), stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, 35lb CQR anchor with 200ft chain, kedge anchor, warps and fenders
Originally fitted out by Pennington Yachts of New Milton, this boat was built with flush decks, a wheelhouse/doghouse and an aft cabin providing considerably more space than the standard Fisher 30. She was refitted in 1998/9, with work including a protective epoxy hull treatment and a re-spray. This boat is in virtually new condition, and we believe it unlikely that you will find one in better condition at this price.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1288 02080208 Ceriph