1984 Mirador 20 - £3,500
Lying : Devon - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Bell Woodworking
LOA : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Beam : 2.46m (8ft 1in)
Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
Keel : Lifting
- Wood/epoxy construction
- Red with white trim and blue antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Easily controlled mast lowering/raising
- 2 x sheet winches
- Roller reefing gear (not used by current owners)
- Storm jib
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9.9hp Mercury Sailpower
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus cooker and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit with seating to either side and a locker under the aft deck. In the cabin there is a full-length quarter berth to either side. Forward of this, to port is the galley area, which has a cooker (2 burner and grill) and storage but no sink unit. There are also twin Gaz fitted units which can be used in place of the aforementioned cooker. There is a removable table which fits over the keel box and in the bow there is a full length V-berth plus a Portapotti chemical toilet. It is understood that the vessel's upholstery, and general decor, is in good condition, the bunk cushions being covered in woven fabric.
- Navigation equipment: Speed and distance log, echo-sounder, bulkhead compass, navigation lights (masthead and anchor)
- Safety equipment: Lifebuoy
- Deck equipment: Danforth anchor plus chain and shock rope,stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and guardlines
- Purpose built, recently refurbished 4 wheel road trailer (new wheel bearings and stainless steel brake cables)
Professionally built, this boat has been maintained inside and out to a high standard, regardless of cost. She has been launched once (for trailer location purposes) since having a detailed professional inspection followed by re-epoxying, painting and Teflon hard anti-fouling. It is understood that there is also a flat-bed transporter which can be used in conjunction with the road-trailer, which could be included at an additional cost of £550. This looks to be a very smartly presented vessel, of a type that is both popular and comparatively scarce.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1283 00000000 Drifter