1986 Dehler 25 - £8,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.51m (8ft 3in)
Draft : 0.46m (1ft 6in)
Maximum Draft : 1.32m (4ft 4in)
- GRP construction
- Internal ballast tank (can be filled by hose or via bilge pump)
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Mainsail (1999) with lazyjacks and Easystow system
- Roller reefing Genoa
- Spare mainsail, Genoa and jib
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- No engine
- 4 berths in 2 cabins plus galley and heads
- This boat has a good-sized, self-draining cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. In addition, there is a further large locker under the cockpit sole. In the main saloon, there is a large single settee berth to either side forward of which, to port, is the galley area opposite which is the heads. The galley provides a cooker (2 burner and grill), storage, etc. The heads has a sea toilet (replaced within the last 4 years) and a small hand basin. In the forepeak there are two full length V-berths. It is understood that the boat's upholstery has recently been renewed and is finished in blue and pink woven material. The boat is well equipped for storage with lockers beneath and above the berths.
- Navigation: VHF radio, Nasa speed and distance log, Nasa echo sounder, compass
- Safety: Fire extinguisher (not guaranteed in date), fire blanket
- Deck: Danforth anchor with chain and warp, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
- Twin-axle launching trolley (no road trailer)
- Spare fixed blade rudder
- Dodgers (unused)
- Spray hood (1999)
The Dehler 25 is a good, comfortable, family trailer sailer (although the current owner has used a permanent mooring). This example is in a tidy condition and appears to be ready to sail away.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1280 02070404 Wildwire