1984 Westerly Konsort - £27,900
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.84m (29ft 0in)
Beam : 3.28m (10ft 9in)
Draft : 1.63m (5ft 4in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed (Furlex) genoa
- Working jib (believed unused)
- All sails by Ratsey
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 20hp Bukh DV20 diesel
- Tankage : 15 gallons diesel, 30 gallons water
- 2 x 102 ampere 12v batteries
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating to either side, a locker to starboard and access to the gas locker under the stern deck. The companionway steps lead down into the main cabin, where the galley is to starboard and the navigation station and a large quarter berth are to port. The galley provides a Flavell cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), sink, ice box, work top and storage. There is access to the engine under the companionway steps. To port, the navigation station provides a chart table and storage plus the vessel's electronic gear. Behind this there is a very wide, full-length quarter berth. Going forward, there is a settee to either side, beneath and behind which are storage lockers. The settee to port converts to a double berth and, in both cases, the back rests can be removed to provide greater width. In the centre there is a fitted drop-leaf table, with integral bottle store. Forward again, the heads is to port and provides a Lavac sea-toilet and slide-out handbasin. Opposite this is a large hanging locker and in the bow there is a full-length V-berth (can convert to a double), an escape hatch and access to the chain locker. Headroom is good throughout the boat, being about 6ft. Upholstery is in silver-grey dralon, which appears to be unmarked, and there are acres of teak plus a teak and holly sole. The boat benefits from diesel powered Webasto 3.2kw 2 outlet central heating with thermostatic control.
- Navigation equipment: Garmin 128 GPS, Seafarer 700 echo-sounder, Autopilot ST1000, Sumlog speed and distance, Navico VHF radio/telephone with extension speaker, Suunto bulkhead compass, clock, barometer, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Firdell radar reflector, boarding ladder, jackstay lifelines on the side decks, horseshoe lifebelt, bilge pump
- Deck equipment: 25lb CQR anchor with 15 fathoms chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, blue sprayhood, dodgers
- Other equipment: Vacuum cleaner, roll-flat water hose
A very spacious and comfortable family cruiser. Well presented and well equipped.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1275 02080208 Vivage