1991 Elton Boatbuilding Gaffer - £6,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Elton Boatbuilding Co.
LOA : 5.49m (18ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.53m (1ft 9in)
Keel : Lifting
- Clinker construction
- Copper fastened, larch on oak
- Lifting centre plate
- Maximum air draft : 1.37m (4ft 6in)
- Varnished hull and superstructure with grey decks and red antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Sloop rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- Roller reefed main (tan)
- Roller reefed genoa (tan)
- Storm jib (tan)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 7hp BMW diesel
- Sound-proofed engine box
- 2 berths, plus galley area and sea-toilet
- The boat has an excellent cockpit with seats to either side. In the cabin, there is a Parr/ITT sea-toilet to port (has a fitted worktop over it) opposite which is the galley area. This provides a gimballed Electrolux Origo spirit single burner stove, stainless steel sink, fire extinguisher and storage. In the bow there are two full-length single berths.
- Excellent 2-wheel roadtrailer (1999)
- Seafarer echo-sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Fitted cover (worn)
- Danforth anchor with warp
For sale because her owner is too busy to use her, this boat just has to be seen. A really lovely vessel that, with her lift keel and easily lowered mast, would be equally at home on the Broads as on the coast.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1274 00000000 Wasp