1980 Skipper 17 - £2,250
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.18m (17ft 0in)
Beam : 1.98m (6ft 6in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Believed built 1980
- Twin lifting keels
- Blue with white superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Roller reefed jib
Mechanical & Electrical
- 4hp Mercury outboard
- 4 berths
- The vessel has a good sized cockpit with seating to either side. In the cabin there is a quarter berth to either side, plus a full length V-berth and a Portapotti in the bow. There is also a small cooker which stows under the cockpit sole.
- 2 wheel road trailer with spare wheel
- Cockpit canopy (which enables the cockpit to be used for sleeping purposes)
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
It is understood the road trailer has had new tyres recently, and that the boat has a current Boat Safety Scheme certificate. A pleasant small sailing cruiser, which would make a good starter boat for anyone considering taking up the pastime.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1272 00000000 Lucy Jane