1970 Buckingham 25 - £3,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 1.98m (6ft 6in)
Draft : 0.53m (1ft 9in)
- GRP construction
- Believed built 1970s
- White with blue decks and canopy
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 hp electric start Mercury outboard
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating to either side (storage under) and the helm seat/steering position to port. In the cabin, the galley area is to starboard and provides a sink unit, cold box and a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners, grill and oven) plus worktop and storage. Opposite this is a full length settee berth. Forward of this is the toilet compartment which has a Portapotti chemical toilet. Opposite this is a hanging locker and in the forward cabin there is afull-length V-berths (converts to a double) with storage under.
- Blue PVC canopy
- Life jackets
- Stainless steel pulpit rail
- Navigation lights
- Spot lamp
A good starter boat with room for the family. With her narrow beam, she can be used on canals as well as rivers and the Broads. We understand the boat had new curtains and upholstery in 1997, was antifouled in May 2001 and had a new battery in May 2002. Mooring paid until October 2002.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1271 02060206 Luna Pearl