1991 Norfolk Gypsy - £23,000
Lying : Dorset - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.21m (23ft 8in)
Beam : 2.29m (7ft 6in)
Draft : 0.51m (1ft 8in)
Maximum Draft : 0.89m (2ft 11in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- White with a yellow cove line and buff superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Gunter Sloop rig
- Varnished spruce mast/spars by Collar Spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed jib
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9 hp Yanmar GM10 electric start, seawater cooled, diesel (approx. 400 hours)
- 2 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. In addition there are two deep lockers, one for the fuel tank and the other for the batteries and switch gear, plus built-in buoyancy, in the stern deck, In the cabin, the galley area is to port and provides a sink unit (manually pumped cold water), an Origo 2 burner spirit stove, cupboards and other storage. Opposite this there is a draining hanging locker and boot rack plus a Portapotti chemical toilet. Going forward, there is a full-length V-berth and a fitted table. The berths have lockers and built-in buoyancy under.
- Navigation equipment: Echosounder, Autohelm 1000 autopilot, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Manual bilge pump, boarding ladder
- Deck equipment includes: Danforth anchor with 2m chain and 10m 10 mm warp, bronze spring cleats amidships, bronze mainsheet traveller, Sampson post, grabrails, teak cockpit grating, cockpit cover, overall winter cover
- Galvanised break-back road trailer with spare wheel and winch
We understand that this boat has been Gelshield coated from new and that, although she has been very little used, she has been regularly maintained with her engine being serviced by Yanmar. She is thus a good example of this well-built and popular design and, with her overnight accommodation and shallow draft capability, is ideal for exploring rivers and estuaries. Understood to be a good sea boat, her easy launch road-trailer and simple mast raising system makes it feasible to enjoy distant cruising grounds and to keep storage costs to a minimum. Although not personally inspected, we understand this boat to be in immaculate condition.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1268 00000000 Leucothea