1972 Alacrity Mk II - £2,450
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.64m (18ft 6in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.89m (2ft 11in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast (1993)/spars
- Furling headsail gear (1993)
- Old but useable mainsail
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 4hp Johnson longshaft outboard (1999, serviced and laid-up annually)
- 4 berths, plus sink and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seats to either side, and lockers in the aft deck. In the cabin there is a single berth to either side and a double berth in the bow. There is also a sink unit, with flexible freshwater tank under, to port.
- Navigation equipment: Steering compass, Eagle depth sounder, ship to shore radio, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Dry powder fire extinguisher, 2 x lifejackets
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails, boathook, ropes, warps, anchor, fenders
The boat was completely rubbed down, repainted and re-antifouled in May 2002. Her woodwork (cleats, hatch tops, handrails and coach roof) has been rubbed down and treated with Sadalins wood preservative. This would be a good boat with which to start sailing.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1267 02050205 Jaze