1970 Robert Tucker Isis 33 - £18,000
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Bridge Boats Ltd.
LOA : 10.06m (33ft 0in)
Beam : 2.59m (8ft 6in)
Draft : 1.37m (4ft 6in)
Keel : Fin
- Wood/epoxy with 7/8" Agba strip construction
- Fin with bulb and skeg-hung rudder
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Ketch rig
- Gold anodised aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Terylene running rigging
- 2 x cockpit mounted Gibb self-tailing winches
- 2 x Tuphnol halyard winches mounted on mast
- Slab reefed main(Gowen, white)
- Roller reefed genoa (Gowen, white, re-cut 1998)
- Storm jib
- Spare genoa
- Sail covers
Mechanical & Electrical
- 30hp Watermota petrol engine (rebuilt 1994, approx. 500 hours since) driving through a 2:1 mechanical gearbox
- Tankage : 20 gallons fuel, 50 gallons water (both in stainless steel tanks)
- Shore power
- 5 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a centre cockpit, with wheel steering and seating (with watertight lockers under) to either side. Going forward, the companionway leads down into the main cabin where there is a hinged chart table with stowage beneath and a fixed quarter berth to starboard, and the galley is to port. This provides an Eastham cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), stainless steel sink unit plus storage. Forward of this, to port there is a hanging locker opposite which is the heads where there is a Jabsco sea toilet and a folding hand basin. Forward again, there are two full length single settee berths (both with storage under), in addition to which there is a bulkhead stowed dining table and an escape hatch. Going aft from the cockpit, there is a separate cabin with a full-length V berth (with stowage beneath) and two cupboards. The vessel's upholstery is in blue vinyl and she is carpeted and curtained. Maximum headroom is about 1.77m (5ft 10in).
- Navigation equipment: Echopilot Super Maxi duo echo sounder, Echopilot Super Maxi speed and distance log, Shore-line Compact VHF, Garmin 120XL GPS, Autohelm Navplotter, Autopilot, Plastimo Mini Contest bulkhead compass, Binnacle grid compass, searchlight, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Whale hand operated and electric bilge pumps, radar reflector, Horseshoe lifebuoy, XM Danbuoy, webbing jackstays
- Deck equipment: 30lb Danforth anchor with 120ft chain, 25lb CQR kedge anchor with 140ft warp, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, cockpit canopy which divides to provide either a spray hood or full canopy complete with side and aft windows, boathook, dodgers, Bimini, cockpit table, deck cushions, fenders, various mooring warps
Although not personally inspected, this boat is understood to be well balanced and sea kindly, and with comfortable accommodation she is ideal for offshore sailing or longer passage making. It is understood she has been regularly maintained whilst in the current ownership.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1265 02050205 Mogalore