1991 MacGregor 26C - £11,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.9m (25ft 11in)
Beam : 2.41m (7ft 11in)
Draft : 0.38m (1ft 3in)
Maximum Draft : 1.93m (6ft 4in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Lifting keel with controls led back to the cockpit (Note: this is non-standard and makes life a great deal easier)
- White with black trim and grey antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Mast lowering gear
- Slab reefed main
- Genoa with Rotostay furling gear
- Cruising chute
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9.9hp Yamaha electric start 4 stroke outboard
- 5 berths (plus child's berth), galley and heads
- The boat has a huge cockpit, with seating to either side, a large locker aft and a moulded outboard location (not a well). There is a bridgedeck under which are some of the navigation gear is installed. The companionway leads down into the main cabin, where there is a settee berth to either side (the one to starboard being only child size) and a large double under the cockpit sole (open plan from the cabin). The galley is located midships to starboard and provides a Origo 3000 2 burner spirit stove, stainless steel sink unit with manually pumped cold water, cupboards and lockers. Going forward, the heads is also located to starboard and provides a Parr/ITT sea toilet. In the forepeak there is a double berth and an escape hatch. All of the berths, including the double under the cockpit sole, have storage lockers under them. The vessel's decor is in excellent condition. Headroom, with her pop-top lowered, is 4ft 10in, but with it up this increases to 6ft 1in. It is understood the vessel's pop-top has not yet been used, a statement that is certainly borne out by the unmarked condition of the pop-top's PVC sides.
- Navigation equipment: Rigel compass, VHF, Navico depth sounder, speed and distance log, Autohelm 800 autopilot, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Boarding ladder, horseshoe lifebelt, throwing line, flares
- Deck equipment: Danforth anchor, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, ropes, fenders
- MacGregor custom road trailer
It is understood that the vessel's antifouling was renewed in the autumn of 2001. She carries 1200lbs of water ballast when in use. One careful owner from new. A very smartly presented vessel that is understood to perform extremely well.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1261 02050205 Tikitoo