2000 Sancerre Motor Cruiser - £75,000
Lying : East Anglia - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 10.06m (33ft 0in)
Beam : 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP construction
Mechanical & Electrical
- Nanni 520 HE 5 cylinder diesel with hydraulic drive (approx 40 hours at time of writing)
- 2/3 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large aft cockpit with seating to either side, and a sliding door leading into the cabin. Under the seats, the engine is to port, and there is storage space, batteries, etc to starboard. Going into the cabin, the galley occupies the aft end with the cooker (4 burners, grill and oven) plus worktop cupboards and drawers to starboard, and the sink unit, electric fridge, worktop and more storage to port. Hot water is provided by calorifier and also by immersion heater. Forward, there is a dinette to starboard, and the steering position to port. Two steps lead down to the heads, to starboard, where there is a hand basin, shower and electric toilet. Opposite the heads is a range of fitted lockers and cupboards. In the bow, there is a full-length V-berth plus two dressing tables and access to the chain locker. The boat's decor is finished in hardwood with plum coloured dralon upholstery. She benefits from Webasto warm-air central heating and has stereo/cassette, VCR, television and CD player.
- Navigation equipment: GPS, VHF, depth sounder, speed log, hydraulic bow-thruster, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Fire extinguishers (automatic in the engine compartment), fire blanket
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit, cockpit canopy
This boat was built for her owner by one of Broadland's most highly regarded boat builders. She is of a type that is widely used on both the Norfolk Broads and the East Anglian fens, being able to go through all the bridges and locks encountered on those waterways. The standard of her fit-out is outstanding, and she has been only very lightly used. Her antifouling was renewed in April 2002. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a virtually new example of this much sought-after model.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1256 02040204 Amapola