1920 Mylne Sailing Cruiser - £ TBC
Lying : South Coast - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.16m (23ft 6in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Long
- Teak on oak
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Sloop rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Timber stepped in tabernacle
- Galvanised standing rigging replaced 1995
- Running rigging replaced 1994
- Roller reefed main
- Jib on Wykham Martin furling gear
- Storm jib
- All sails are tan and in good condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- 6hp Petter diesel
- 2 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating and lockers to both sides and across the transom. Inside the cabin, the galley is immediately to port and provides an Origo 2 burner spirit cooker, sink unit, storage and worktop. Opposite this there is a storage area. Going forward there is a single berth to either side, both having storage under. Located between these is a Parr sea-toilet.
- Navigation equipment Compass, VHF, Stingray echo-sounder, clock and barometer, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: 25lb CQR anchor with warp, pulpit rail, boarding ladder, ropes, fenders, winter cover, framed cockpit tent
A very pretty boat, suited to coastal or inland (Broads, for example) sailing.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1241 00000000 Anne