1989 Bavaria 30 - £34,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 3m (9ft 10in)
Draft : 1.57m (5ft 2in)
Keel : Wing
- GRP construction
- Teak laid decks
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Anodised aluminium mast/spars
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Terylene running rigging
- 2 x Lewmar self-tailing winches
- 2 x mast winches
- All halyards led back to the cockpit
- Slab reefed main
- Furling genoa
- Spare jib
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo 2002 electric start diesel
- Tankage : 22 gallons diesel, 22 gallons water
- 6 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating to either side and wheel steering. The companionway leads down into the main cabin where the heads (with sea toilet and handbasin) is to starboard and to port is the galley and access to the aft sleeping cabin. The galley provides a cooker (2 burners and oven, sink unit, ice-box, worktop and storage) and the aft cabin, which extends under the cockpit sole and has windows into the cockpit, has a double berth, wardrobe and storage. The boat has a pressurised water system, with hot water coming from a calorifier. Going forward there is a settee berth to either side of the main cabin, behind which are cupboards and lockers, and there is a fitted, drop-leaf, table. Forwards again, the forward cabin has 2 full-length single berths plus storage. The boats internal decor, which is in teak and mahogany with blue dralon upholstery, is in excellent condition. Headroom, at 6ft plus, is good and the boat benefits from a 3-outlet Eberspacher warm air central heating system.
- Navigation equipment: Binnacle compass, Stowe log, speedo and echo sounder, Seavoice VHF, Radar reflector, Inclinometer, Wind direction indicator, Autohelm 4000 autopilot, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Lifebuoy, manual bilge-pump, inflatable dinghy
- Deck equipment: 25lb CQR anchor with chain and warp, stainless steel pushpit, pulpit, stanchions and guardlines, transom mounted boarding ladder, davits, dodgers, sprayhood
For sale as her owner of 3 years is seeking a larger vessel, this yacht looks to be in excellent order although, at the time of writing, she is presented in an end of season condition. Early viewing recommended.
NB: The owner has a GPS system which is available by separate negotiation.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1235 00000000 Silver Fox