1975 Westerly Warwick - £4,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.55m (21ft 6in)
Beam : 2.36m (7ft 9in)
Draft : 0.84m (2ft 9in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Pale blue with blue and white superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Masthead Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars by Proctor
- Mast mounted on hinged plate for lowering
- All lines led back to the cockpit for ease of sailing
- 2 x slab reefed mains
- 2 x roller reefed genoas
Mechanical & Electrical
- Petter single cylinder 6hp diesel with electric or hand start
- 4/5 berths, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good, self-draining, cockpit, with cushioned seating to either side, an aft locker and storage under the cockpit sole. Access to the engine is beneath the companionway steps, which lead down into the main cabin. This has a full-length quarter berth to either side plus, to starboard, a dinette that converts into a friendly double. Under the forward seat of this there is a built-in cold-box. Opposite this there is a settee. Going forward, the galley area stretches across the boat with a sink unit (with manually pumped cold water), plus shelves and a deep locker to starboard and a gimballed cooker (2 burners, with integral gas bottle) to port. Forward again, there is a good hanging locker to port opposite which is the heads. Currently providing a Portapotti loo, the boat is also plumbed for a sea-loo (one of which is included in the sale). In the bow there is a full-length V-berth, access to the chain locker and a translucent escape hatch. The vessel has good headroom (about 5ft 9in in the main cabin), has full electric lighting and is upholstered in blue open-weave material (in excellent condition). Interior woodwork is in teak, and she is carpeted and curtained. With capacious lockers under every berth, the boat is particularly well provided with storage facilities.
- Navigation equipment: VHF, Seafarer echosounder, Incastec log, Autohelm 1000 autopilot, Sowester bulkhead compass, clock and barometer, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor with 25m of chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, transom mounted boarding ladder, warps, fenders
The Warwick is a nice, sturdy craft with good use of available space. This example has been owned by her vendors for about 2.5 years and is for sale due to a change of plans. Unusual to find a sailing vessel under 22ft with a diesel, this is a good family boat, well equipped and ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1226 01090109 Snowgoose