1983 Tamerisk 24 - £7,600
Lying : Devon - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.32m (24ft 0in)
Beam : 2.59m (8ft 6in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Long
- GRP with wooden superstructure
- LOA 24ft plus 10ft bowsprit (therefore 34ft overall)
- Minimum air draft : 5ft 6in
- White with black trim and red antifouling
- Teak laid decks
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Cutter rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- All sails in traditional red ochre
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo Penta 7hp diesel (newly renovated)
- 3 berths, plus small galley and toilet
- The boat has a reasonable sized cockpit, with seats and lockers to either side and under the aft deck. The companionway leads down into the cabin, where there is a chart table to starboard and a settee berth to port. Opposite this is the galley, which provides a choice of cookers, gas or paraffin, a sink unit with manually pumped cold water, cupboards and worktop. In the forepeak there are two further single berths (can convert to a double) under which there is a Simpson Lawrence sea-toilet. The boat, which is believed to be fitted with electric lighting, has brass, gimballed oillamps. Headroom is about 5ft 10in in the main part of the cabin. Her upholstery is understood to be new, as also are her carpets.
- Nasa Sumlog
- Nasa depth-sounder
- Plastimo compass
- 25lb Fisherman's anchor with chain
It is understood the vessel was repainted and varnished summer 2001. Price reduced for quick sale as some of the superstructure now needs revarnishing. It is understood she was surveyed July 2000. With her tabernacle-mounted mast and comparatively light draft she could be used equally well on the Broads or for coastal sailing. A pretty looking, traditional styled boat.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1225 01080108 Ellen