1993 Alpha 29 Flybridge Cruiser - £32,900
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.84m (29ft 0in)
Beam : 3.4m (11ft 2in)
Draft : 0.86m (2ft 10in)
- GRP construction
- White with turquoise trim
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMC 1.5 litre diesel (reconditioned and installed 2000)
- 4 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and 2 heads (both with a shower, one with bath)
- The boat has a central saloon with sliding door entrance and an L-shaped settee/dinette to port, a central steering position (with removable helm seat) and the galley to starboard. The galley area provides a Valor Vanette cooker (4 burners, grill and oven), fridge and sink unit (with pressurised hot and cold), worktop and cupboards. There is also a chest freezer, situated to port, immediately beside the doorway. Steps lead down aft into a double cabin, where there is a double berth, dressing table and hanging locker plus en suite heads (with handbasin, shower and bath). Going forward from the saloon, steps lead down into the forward cabin where there are two full-length single berths (convert to a double if required), stowage for the helm seat, two hanging lockers and a further en-suite heads (with handbasin and shower). The boat is very light and airy with windows all round plus a large glazed sunroof. She has good headroom throughout, has a stereo/cassette system and benefits from 24 hour gas-powered warm-air central heating. Upholstery is in deep blue dralon and looks to be in good condition. The boat has a fly bridge, with dual steering position and outside seating for the crew.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardrails
- Boarding ladder
- Dinghy (2000)
- Swim platform
This boat is owned by a well-regarded Broads hire fleet and appears to be in good overall order. Price will include removal of hire-fleet insignia. Available at the end of the season.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1220 01080108 Silver Magnum 1