1980 Fox Club 18 - £2,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.49m (18ft 0in)
Beam : 1.91m (6ft 3in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Yellow hull with white superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Mast lowering gear
- Mainsail (re-cut by Jeckells of Wroxham)
- Large genoa
- Small genoa
- Roller reefing to foresail
Mechanical & Electrical
- 6hp Evinrude with tank (or small Seagull if preferred)
- 4 berths in 1 cabin
- The boat has a good sized cockpit. In the cabin there is a V-berth, a chemical toilet and a glazed escape hatch in the bow, plus a settee berth to either side. There are storage lockers under all the bunks and the boat has a radio/cassette system. The boat also has a small cooker (2 ring plus grill).
- Road trailer with manual winch (two new tyres)
- Navigation lights
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit rails, plus stanchions and guardlines
- Mooring lines
- Mud weight
- Rhond anchors
A smart, small cruiser - fairly basic but quite tidy. Easily handled and would make an ideal starter boat.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1174 00000000 Noosha