1980 Broom DC 30 - £15,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Draft : 0.86m (2ft 10in)
- GRP construction
- White hull with yellow superstructure
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMC 1.5 diesel with hydraulic drive
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a small aft cockpit with the vessel's gas box to port and engine compartment to starboard. Two steps lead down into the aft cabin, which has a double berth to port and a single to starboard. Going forward, the galley is to port, whilst the heads is to starboard. The galley has a full sized Valor Vanette cooker (4 burners, grill and oven), a fridge, stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold plus drinking water filter, worktop, cupboards and drawers. The heads has a flushing toilet, handbasin and shower. Going forward again, the main saloon has a dinette to starboard (converts to a double) and the helm position to port. This area of the vessel has a sliding roof. In addition, there is a hanging locker. All cabins have gas heaters. Upholstery is in brown leatherette. A door leads from the main saloon into a good-sized forward seating area.
- Stainless steel grab handles
- Mud weight
- Boat hook
A solidly built vessel that would make a comfortable family cruiser, or could be used as a live-aboard. Comfortable and spacious, with the advantage of a flat floor throughout. Available 31st October 2001.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1173 01080108 Impala