1987 Bounty 37 Mk II - £15,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 11.28m (37ft 0in)
Beam : 3.66m (12ft 0in)
Draft : 0.86m (2ft 10in)
- GRP construction
- White hull with beige superstructure and brown sliding canopy
Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 4108 diesel with hydraulic drive
- 6/8 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads with shower
- The boat has a small aft cockpit with the vessel's gas box to port and engine compartment to starboard. Two steps lead down into the aft cabin, which has two single berths a hanging locker, chest of drawers and a handbasin with pressurised hot and cold. Going forward, the galley is to port, whilst the heads is to starboard. The galley has a full sized Valor Vanette cooker (4 burners, grill and oven), a fridge, stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold plus drinking water filter, worktop, cupboards and drawers. The heads has a flushing toilet, handbasin and shower. Going forward again, the main saloon has a dinette to starboard (converts to a double) and a single settee berth to port, behind the helm position. This area of the vessel has a sliding roof. In addition, there is a hanging locker with a built-in handbasin. All cabins have gas heaters (catalytic in the main saloon, radiant elsewhere). Upholstery is in brown leatherette. Double doors lead from the main saloon into a good-sized forward seating area.
- Stainless steel grab handles
- Mud weight
- Boat hook
A solidly built vessel that, with some tidying (believed mainly cosmetic) would make a comfortable family cruiser, or could be used as a live-aboard. A comfortable and spacious vessel, with the advantage of a flat floor throughout. Available 31st October 2001.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1172 01080108 Ibex