1974 Broom 30 Mk II - £44,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 3.15m (10ft 4in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP construction
- Minimum air draft : 8ft 6in (2.6m)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 47hp Perkins 4108 diesels (serviced annually, with one being largely rebuilt about 2 years ago)
- 4 x batteries
- Battery state indicator (new this year)
- Battery charger (new this year)
- Shore power
- 6 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and two heads (one with shower)
- The vessel has a central wheelhouse/saloon, with companionways leading fore and aft. This area has sliding doors to either side and a large sunroof. To starboard there is an L-shaped settee (converts into a double berth) and folding table, whilst to port there is a sideboard incorporating amongst other things a bottle store and cocktail cabinet. Going forward, the fore cabin has a double berth (can convert into two full length singles), separate heads with electric toilet and handbasin, hanging locker, cupboard containing all the electrical switch gear, escape hatch, etc. There is also access to the chain locker and storage under the berths. Going aft, the companionway leads down into the galley where there is a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), Electrolux fridge, stainless steel with pressurised hot (from a Paloma gas water heater) and cold, worktops, cupboards, etc. The aft heads is located off the galley, to starboard, and provides another electric toilet, handbasin, mirror, vanity unit and shower. Going further aft there is a further sleeping cabin, with two full length single berths, a fitted dressing table and hanging locker. The vessel's decor is in excellent condition, with curtains, carpets and upholstery (brick red dralon) having been renewed in March 1999. The boat is particularly well lit, with fluorescent lights, spotlights, bulkhead- and deckhead- lights. She has a stereo cassette system and Eberspacher warm-air central (diesel powered and installed in 2000).
- Navigation equipment: Echo-sounder (1999), ship to shore radio (1999), searchlight, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: 2 x fire extinguishers, fire blanket, gas detector
- Deck equipment: Radar arch, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, boarding ladder, davits, anchor winch, helmsman seat (new),dodgers, 2 x rhond anchors, mud weight with 30ft chain, ropes, fenders
This is a well cared-for and smartly presented boat. It is understood she had new toilets in 1999 and that her bottom was epoxied in September 2000 (guaranteed for 5 years). She had a complete refurbishment in March 1999 during the course of which, much of the work referenced above was carried out. It is perhaps indicative of the general quality of this boat that her sliding doors glide with only single finger pressure, unlike many that one encounters. These are comparatively rare in all-white and even more so to have one (a) with twin diesels and (b) with a fly bridge. Early viewing is recommended.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1169 01070107 Lady Di