1996 Hunter Horizon 23 - £13,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.93m (22ft 9in)
Beam : 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
Keel : Wing
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Fractional Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Mmast lowering gear
- All control lines led back to cockpit
- Main with Packaway cover
- Roller reefing, self-tacking jib
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yamaha 5hp outboard in well (mounted on rails so can be tilted out of the water when sailing)
- 4/6 berths, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good-sized cockpit with seating to either side. The main cabin has the vessel's galley to starboard with a 2 burner Epitwin cooker, stainless steel sink unit with manually pumped fresh water, cold box, work top, cupboards, etc. Opposite is the heads with a sea toilet and additional storage. Forward of this there is a chart table and a full-length single settee berth. Opposite is another full-length single berth and forward there are 2 children's single berths (currently used for storage). Going aft, there is a good-sized double berth under the cockpit sole, with a window in the transom. Upholstery is in blue-grey Dralon and her deck-head and cabin sides are lined with white vinyl. Interior woodwork is in teak and is in unmarked condition. Headroom, in the main cabin, is just over 6ft. She is fitted with electric lighting.
- Masthead lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails, plus stanchions and guardlines
- Transom mounted boarding ladder
- Ropes, warps and fenders
This one owner vessel looks to be in excellent condition, and has had very low usage. These are popular craft, and this one has the added advantage of being fitted with mast lowering equipment making her ideal for inland or trailer sailing. A really excellent example - early viewing recommended.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1159 01090109 Nimrod