1965 Whitby Coble - £10,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Clarkesons of Whitby
LOA : 10.01m (32ft 10in)
Beam : 3.05m (10ft 0in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- Larch on Oak
- Built in late 1960s
- Blue with a white boat line, red antifouling and varnished superstructure
Mechanical & Electrical
- 98hp Ford diesel with propeller in tunnel
- Engine extensively overhauled, with all latest marinisation parts fitted
- Gearbox completely rebuilt by specialists
- New batteries
- Shore power
- A traditional Whitby coble, with new wheelhouse (6ft headroom)
- 2 berths, plus galley area and heads
- The boat has a huge cockpit with central fore and aft seating for 6-8 anglers. In the wheelhouse, the steering position is to starboard whilst to port there is a Wallas ceramic hob, sink unit with pressurised hot (from calorifier) and cold water. It is understood her domestic water tanks and pumps are all new. There is a full-length V-berth under the foredeck and there is also a chart table. The heads, which provides a sea-toilet, is accessed from the cockpit.
- Navigation equipment: Fishfinder, VHF radio, GPS, binnacle compass, navigation lights
- Stainless steel side rails and pulpit, all to DTI specification
- Hardwood mast stepped in tabernacle (new)
- Electric anchor winch (new)
- Emergency steering gear
Probably one of the best Cobles currently on the East coast, this boat, formerly known as "Revenge" and built by Clarkesons of Whitby, has been the subject of a £10,000+ renovation over the last two years. In addition to those items mentioned above, she has also had a new exhaust system, including muffler and water traps, a new stainless steel diesel tank and new bilge and whale pumps. Delivery can be arranged.
A really superb, sturdy boat, ideally suited for angling parties. At this price, and in this condition, she must be a bargain. Early viewing recommended.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1158 01030103 Boy Alex