1988 MG Spring 25 - £13,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.77m (25ft 6in)
Beam : 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Wing
- GRP construction
- Wing keel with twin rudders, enabling boat to stand upright if she takes the ground
- White with blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Fractional Bermudan Sloop rig
- Lewmar sheet winches
- All lines led back to the cockpit
- Sail cover (blue)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Johnson 9.9 outboard
- 4/6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a large, self-draining cockpit with seating to both sides plus a deep locker to starboard. At the foot of the companionway, the galley area is to port, as also is the access to the aft cabin, and the heads is to starboard. The aft cabin provides a large double berth and is fitted with additional storage under the side decks. The heads, which has good standing headroom, has a Portapotti and hand basin. Forward of the heads is the navigation station, with chart table and drawer, plus the electronics. The galley, which is opposite, has a 2 burner/grill Lytham gas stove, a sink unit with pumped cold water, cupboards, drawers and a deep locker (could be fitted out as a cold box). Going forward there is a single settee berth to either side (lockers under and cupboards behind) with a folding table attached to the mast pillar. In the bow there are two storage cupboards and a double berth. Internal decor is in blue /grey woven material with teak woodwork.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, Navico RT 650 VHF, Navico DL200 speed log, Navico DS 200 depth sounder, B & G Network wind log, Navico sounder cockpit,Decca yacht navigator IV, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Lifelines, horseshoe lifebuoy
- Deck equipment: Anchor and chain, bow roller, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, boarding ladder, warps, fenders
- Shore power
The boat has been used on inland waters for the last few years, in consequence of which the navigation gear has been little used and will need to be re-set up. She has clearly been well cared for and, although she is very clean inside, her exterior does need cleaning. She is ideal if you are seeking something with both performance and a comfortable living space, without being overly large.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1156 01050409 Springbok