1974 Wing 25 - £7,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Robertsons of Woodbridge (Hull by Tyler)
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Long
- GRP construction
- Long keel with skeg
- White with yellow bootline and blue antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars by IYE
- Slabreefed main (1997)
- No 1 genoa (1989)
- No 2 genoa
- No 1 jib
- No 2 jib
- Storm jib
- Cruising chute (1992)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 6.5hp Lister diesel
- Aerogen 2 wind generator
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has an excellent cockpit with seating and deep lockers to either side. There is also a large lazarette in the aft deck. The companionway leads down into the main cabin, where the galley is immediately to starboard, providing a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners and grill), sink with manually pumped cold water, worktop and cupboards. There is access to the engine under he steps, in addition to which there is a removable hatch in the cockpit sole to give further engine access. Going forward there is a settee berth to either side, both with storage under and with under-deck lockers behind. Forward again, the heads, with a sea-toilet (new 1999), is to port and in the bow there are two further full-length single berths (can convert to a double) plus access to the chain locker. Upholstery is in blue leatherette, and her decor is completed with loads of varnished mahogany. Headroom is 5ft 8in. The boat has warm-air heating.
- Navigation equipment: Tokyo binnacle compass, Shoreline VHF (1995), Stowe speed and distance log (1992), clock and barometer, Seafarer 3 echosounder, Windex, Autohelm 2000, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: 20lb plough anchor with 12m chain and 50m nylon warp, 20lb Danforth kedge anchor, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, dodgers and sprayhood (all new 1992)
It is understood this boat carried out a single-handed circumnavigation of the UK last year, and has also made several trips to the continent. She is for sale due to the purchase of a larger vessel. We understand the standing rigging (6mm stainless) was checked and professionally overhauled in 2000. Her running rigging has also been checked and much of it renewed. The boat has been the subject of a continuous program of maintenance and renewal (last surveyed 1995, all structural repairs carried out).
A very well presented boat which is both comfortable and also seaworthy.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1153 01060106 Wing a Ding