1977 Trapper 500 - £15,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.69m (28ft 6in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 1.47m (4ft 10in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Cutter rig
- Aluminium mast/spars by Z-spars (new)
- Slab reefed main (new)
- Roller reefed jib (new)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yamaha 8 hp diesel (recently overhauled)
- All new electrics.
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus heads and galley
- The boat has a good sized cockpit, with lockers to starboard and across the transom. The companionway leads down into the main cabin, where the galley is to starboard and there is a chart table and full-sized quarter berth to port. The galley has a cooker (2 burner and grill (new), worktop and sink. Going forward, there is a settee berth (lockers under) to starboard opposite which is a dinette (converts to a double). Forward again, there is a hanging locker to starboard opposite which is the heads, which provides a shower and sea-toilet. In the bow, there are 2 further full-length berths and access to the chain locker. The whole of the interior has been refitted, with all woodwork, upholstery and linings being replaced.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, VHF, speed and distance log, echosounder, navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
This vessel has been virtually rebuilt internally and now has the same layout as the Trapper 501. The owner might be prepared to take a smaller vessel in part-exchange. A beautifully refurbished boat, the work on which is nearing completion. Well worth seeing.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1146 01050105 Rising Too