1984 Mirage 29 - £23,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.79m (28ft 10in)
Beam : 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Draft : 1.17m (3ft 10in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Standing rigging renewed 1994
- Running rigging renewed 1993
- Slab-reefed main
- Roller-reefed No 1 Genoa (1991)
- Storm jib
- Cruising chute (1994)
- All sails white other than the chute which is blue
- Blue mainsail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 17hp freshwater cooled Volvo diesel
- Rope cutter on prop
- Shore power
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a good size cockpit with seating to either side and lockers to port. The companionway leads down into the main cabin where the galley is to port and the navigation area and a quarter berth are to starboard. The galley provides a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burner, grill and oven), refrigerated ice box, sink unit (with pressurised hot, from a calorifier and immersion heater, and cold water), cupboards and worktops. Forward of this there is a settee berth to either side, both with shelves and lockers beneath and behind, and a central fold-down table. Forward again, there is a hanging locker to port, opposite which is the heads, which has a hand basin, toilet and shower. In the bow there is a double V-berth and access to the chain locker. Headroom is good at over 6ft for the most part. The boat's interior decor is in excellent condition, with upholstery in gold dralon and acres of teak. She is carpeted throughout and has blinds beneath the hatches.
- Navigation equipment: Incastec speed and distance log (with repeater), Seafarer 701 depth sounder, Incastec Maxi wind speed and direction indicator, Garmin GPS, Navico RT6500 VHF/RT with cockpit extension speaker, Autohelm 4000, Autohelm ST50+ compass, bulkhead compass, VDO Sumlog SL, Nasa Navtex, clock and barometer, navigation, steaming, masthead and anchor lights
- Safety equipment: Lifebuoy and light, safety lines, Firdell Blipper radar reflector, fire extinguishers (automatic in engine compartment and over fuel tank), fire blanket, smoke and gas detectors
- Deck equipment: Fortress anchor with 100ft galvanised chain, kedge anchor, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, transom mounted boarding ladder, spray hood, dodgers
A very nice example of these sought after craft, this one has been regularly sailed across to the continent. We understand the boat has been the subject of an ongoing program of refurbishment, such work including: hull was refurbished to showroom condition in 1991 by Boating Scene; the main saloon was carpeted in 1992; headlining professionally replaced in 1993 and internal woodwork and work surfaces were extensively refurbished by a professional boat builder. The toilet was replaced in 1993, as also was the running rigging. The cockpit seating area has been finished in slatted hardwood and a teak grating was fitted in 1992.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1135 01040403 La Mouette SSR01343