1998 Newbridge Venturer Class Elite - £9,000
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Newbridge Yachts
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.39m (7ft 10in)
Draft : 0.69m (2ft 3in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- 1989 Boat Show exhibit
- White with blue and red boot and cove lines and blue antifoul
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Roller reefed genoa
- Storm jib
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Honda 9.9 in cockpit well
- 2+2 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The vessel has a good sized, self-draining cockpit with seating all round and deep lockers. Under the sole there is space for an inboard if required. At the foot of the companionway, there is a galley area to port with cooker (2 burner and grill), sink unit, work-top and storage. Opposite is the toilet compartment with sea toilet. Forward of this, to starboard, is the vessel's chart-table plus U-shaped settee and a folding table that stows very neatly into the deck-head. There are 2 further berths which can be installed into the bow of the vessel and which, whilst full length, would be more suitable for children. The vessel's upholstery, which is in blue/grey fabric, is unmarked and she has considerable amounts of teak trim.
- Navigation equipment: Navico 6500 VHF, Autohelm Tri-data log, hand-bearing compass (with mounting bracket), navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guard lines, CQR anchor and chain, cockpit cushions (red leatherette, in excellent condition)
This vessel was fitted out to a very high standard as Newbridge's exhibit at the 1989 Southampton Boat Show. A unique example of these craft, having been fitted out to a much higher spec than standard even for the Class Elite which is understood to be the deluxe version of these vessels.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.