1970 Elysian 27 - £9,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.23m (27ft 0in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 0.84m (2ft 9in)
- GRP construction
- Built in 1970s
- Minimum air draft : 6ft 3in
- White hull with dark green trim and blue antifouling
Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 4107
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet/shower
- The vessel has a good-sized cockpit, with the steering position to port. Going forward, there is a hanging locker and cupboard to port and the toilet to starboard. Forward again to the forward cabin which provides two full-length single berths (can be converted to a large double), a hand basin and storage. Going aft, the galley is at the foot of the companionway, with stainless steel sink unit, with pressurised hot and cold, gas fridge, cupboards and drawers to starboard and the cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), plus additional cupboard space to port. Aft of this there are two settees plus a removable table and more storage. The starboard settee converts into a double berth if required. A recent addition to this craft is a diesel powered 3kW Eberspacher warm air central heating system with automatic timer (so she's warmed up when you return from the pub!).
- New dark green canvas canopy
- GRP tender
- Usual Broads equipment including warps, fenders, 2 x mudweights, boat hook and mop
- Crockery for 5, pots, pans, etc.
A good practical broads cruiser which despite having good headroom (about 5ft 11in), will still pass under all Broads bridges. The vessel has recently been the subject of some renovation, including hull painting and new canopy, is in need of some tidying, but appears to be in reasonable condition. Good value at this price: well worth seeing.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1113 00000000 Nuthatch