1950 Dauntless Motor Cruiser - £2,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 1.78m (5ft 10in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
- Clinker construction on oak
- Built in 1950s
- Mahogany interior with Colombian pine deckhead, over which there is marine-ply and lino (recovered)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Morris Vedette petrol engine
- 2 berths, plus galley area and space for Portapotti
- This boat has a lovely cockpit, with seating across the transom and for the helmsman. In the cabin, the Galley area is to starboard, and provides a spirit stove plus storage, small worktop, etc. Opposite is further storage. There is a single full-length berth to each side, and in the forepeak there are 2 further lockers, the chain locker, space for a Portapotti and an escape hatch with solar powered ventilator. Headroom through the major part of the boat is about 5ft. Upholstery and curtains are in a blue material.
- Tonneau cover
- Framed canopy, giving full standing headroom in cockpit
It is understood the boat has recently had new floorboards in the cockpit and cabin, and that she has also had a complete new cabin roof. Much-loved boats, the Dauntless' originated on Canvey island (Thames estuary) and now range all over the East coast, and much further afield. They are pretty, popular craft, quiet and do not make any significant wash.
A nice boat, in need of another home, well worth seeing. A road trailer is available for her by separate negotiation.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.