1985 Auxilary Ketch - £49,950
Lying : South France - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : J J Beijnes, Holland
LOA : 12.5m (41ft 0in)
Beam : 3.23m (10ft 7in)
Draft : 1.7m (5ft 7in)
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- White with green trim
Rigging & Sails
- Ketch rig
- Roller reefing main
- Roller reefing genoa
Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford Lancing 85hp diesel driving a 28 x 20.25 propeller through a heavy duty PRM 2.85:1 gearbox
- Hydraulic steering
- 3 berths, plus fitted galley and heads with shower
- The vessel has a wheelhouse with two teak doors, one each side. Her steering position is to port and there is a chart table to starboard. At the rear of the wheelhouse, there are two lockers on top of which there is a seat. The companionway steps lead down into the saloon where, to port, further steps and a passageway lead aft to a sleeping cabin. This provides 2 full length single berths plus hanging locker, etc. Going forward, to starboard there is a settee and fitted table with, on the bulkhead, the vessel's electrical control panel. Opposite this is a long sideboard with considerable amounts of storage, a built-in TV, VCR (USA, French & European system) and an AM/FM stereo system. Forward again and down some steps, the galley stretches across the vessel with a Halogen cooker and a washing machine to port and a custom-made fridge/freezer and double sink unit (with pressurised hot from calorifier and cold) to starboard. There is a considerable amount of storage in each side. Forward again, the head also stretches across the boat and provides a Lavac toilet, shower and handbasin plus storage. The sail locker is located in the bow, with access from the deck. The boat's decor is understood to be in excellent condition with internal woodwork being in Burmese teak. The galley and head is finished in Formica with teak trim. Headroom is good at 6ft. The boat benefits from central heating and air conditioning (Cruisair) and has both a generator and shorepower. The vessel carries 1,000 litres of water and fuel and has a 20 litre shower holding tank.
- Navigation equipment: Huson 70 VHF, Horizon Eclipse VHF, Neco electronic compass, Neco autopilot, Sestral Major compass, Trimble GPS, Brookes and Gatehouse sounder (with bridge repeater), B & G Speed log (with repeater), foghorn, navigation lights, Kent Clearscreen
- Electrical equipment: Sole 5 kva generator, 3 batteries, Ground Fault Interrupter, a Victron 220v battery charger and inverter, master circuit breaker and charger selection switch
- Safety equipment: 2 x automatic fire extinguishers in engine room, 4 other fire extinguishers, fire blanket, 4-man Beaufort liferaft, 2 x horseshoe lifebuoys, heaving lines, Danbuoy, EPIRB, 8 x lifejackets (Ocean)
- Deck equipment: Steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and handrails, Lexan windows and port lights (10mm in wheelhouse windows, 8 mm in port lights)
- Ground equipment: 50lb CQR anchor with 70m 10mm chain, 75lb Danforth, 35lb Fortress FX16, 35lb Bruce
- Other equipment: Zodiac inflatable dinghy, 3 x outboards
For sale unexpectedly due to health reasons. It is understood she has been maintained almost regardless of cost. The owner is also prepared to consider part-ex for a car/property etc.
Although not personally inspected, we understand that this is a really nice boat and one that is well worth seeing. Though she only has 3 berths, this is a very comfortable and spacious vessel upon which the owner has spent a significant sum of money.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1108 00000000 China Voyager