1960 Dolphin 20 - £1,800
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Beam : 2.08m (6ft 10in)
Draft : 0.46m (1ft 6in)
- Marine ply construction
- Built in 1960s
- Red with white superstructure and blue PVC canopy
Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford Watermota 1100cc inboard petrol plus outdrive
- 3 berths, plus toilet and galley area
- The boat has a good-sized cockpit with helm seat to port and a single berth to starboard. Headroom here is about 6ft. The cabin provides a galley area to starboard, with a 2-burner gas cooker and stainless steel sink-unit plus manually pumped cold water (this is, at the time of writing, disconnected). Opposite is the toilet compartment, which provides a Portapotti flushing loo. In the bow there are two full-length single berths plus a folding table (stows under the foredeck). The boat has electric lighting and a stereo/cassette system.
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit rail
With some work, this could be a pleasant small boat for bimballing down the river. With her power unit it is understood she is capable of a reasonable turn of speed. She needs some tidying and her fuel and electrical systems will need overhaul to bring her up to current safety standards.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1106 00000000 Gutty Shark