1970 Myra Motor Cruiser - £4,500
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Myra-plast of Norway
LOA : 6.4m (21ft 0in)
Beam : 2.18m (7ft 2in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP construction
Mechanical & Electrical
- 48hp Renault 160 marine petrol engine
- 2 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The vessel has a large cockpit with seating all round and the helm seat to starboard. Opposite is a sink unit. The galley is to starboard in the main cabin as also is the toilet position (currently fitted with a sea-toilet). There are full length settee berths to either side, upholstered in blue PVC and in fair condition. Headroom is limited but the cabin is otherwise a good size.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, echo-sounder, speed log, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Full cockpit canopy, mast step (so could be rigged as a motor sailer if required)
It is understood that, though basically in sound condition, the vessel is in need of some tidying up. She has recently been repainted. If you have the skills/time and money to carry out the aforesaid tidying, she could make a really nice small cruiser for river or estuary use.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1097 00000000 Captain Digby