1990 Kite 22 - £6,995
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.69m (2ft 3in)
- GRP construction
- Believed built early 1990s
- White with red trim and a grey canopy
Mechanical & Electrical
- 50hp electric start Force outboard
- 2+2 berths, plus galley area and separate toilet
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating to either side (lockers under) and a helm seat. To port, opposite the helm position there is a polished mahogany worktop with an Electrolux fridge. A drop-down hatch, and door give access to the cabin (see photo) where the galley area is to port, and the toilet compartment is to starboard. The galley area has a GRP worktop/sink unit with manually pumped cold water and a large storage locker under. The toilet compartment, which is a good size, has a Portapotti. Going forward there is a fitted table (can be relocated in the cockpit).
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and grab-handles
This boat has been the subject of a complete renovation over the last few months and is a very clean condition. A pleasant, open plan boat that would be suited equally to inland or estuary cruising.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.