1982 Freeland 23 Sports Cruiser - £7,700
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.01m (23ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
- GRP construction
- White with blue trim and blue canopy
- Folding windscreen and radar arch
- Minimum air draft : 6ft 6in
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMC 1.8 diesel with Enfield outdrive
- Tankage : 60 gallons fuel and 60 gallons freshwater
- 4/5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and separate toilet
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating for 5/6 and a good range of lockers. The steering position is to starboard and provides seating for 2, whilst the transom seat - which makes the occasional 5th berth - would easily seat 4, perhaps 5. The companionway leads down into the main cabin, with the toilet compartment immediately to port. This has a Portapotti and a foldaway handbasin with pressurised hot and cold water. Opposite this is the galley, which provides a stainless steel sink unit (with pressurised hot and cold), a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), work-top and cupboards. Just aft of this is the entrance to the aft sleeping cabin. This has a very good double berth, with opening window into the cockpit and another, not opening, through the side of the hull. The cabin has sitting headroom and a bunk light. In the bow there is a horse-shoe shaped settee upholstered in smoky-pink dralon and a removable table (can also be sited in the cockpit). There are lockers under all the seats and there is a separate storage area - currently used for the television - right into the bow. Headroom is about 5ft 6in in the galley area, reducing as one goes forward. She is fitted with a Sharp stereo/cassette and has a catalytic heater.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, echo-sounder, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit and handrails, dark blue PVC canopy, davits, ropes, warps, fenders
- Other equipment: GRP tender
For sale because the owner is too busy to make adequate use of her, this boat is unusual in having a diesel engine with an outdrive. A nice family boat, with good facilities but in end of season condition (TLC needed).
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1093 00000000 Malibu