1974 Princess 25 - £10,000
Lying : Kent - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
LWL : 7.01m (23ft 0in)
Beam : 2.57m (8ft 5in)
Draft : 0.74m (2ft 5in)
- GRP construction
- White with a dark blue boot line and red antifouling
- Grey and white decks
- Minimum air draft 7ft
- It is understood that this vessel has had preventative osmosis treatment
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo petrol out-drive
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine bay
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and separate toilet compartment
- The vessel provides a V-berths in the forecabin and a double dinette in the main cabin. Opposite is the galley area with stainless steel sink unit, 2 burner cooker (with oven and grill), fridge and cupboards. Aft of this is the separate toilet compartment with hand basin but no shower. Internal decor throughout the boat is white with cream headlinings, grey Floatex carpets, blue curtains and brown cloth upholstery. The wheelhouse, provides the usual Volvo instrumentation and single lever control, twin helm seats plus transom seat (with engine under). The top of the wheelhouse has a sunroof.
- Navigation equipment: Depth sounder/fish finder, Plastimo compass, VHF, speed and distance log, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Stainless pulpit, bathing platform, Danforth anchor plus quantity of chain, electric horn, warps and fenders
Although in end of season condition, this is a comfortable vessel which should respond well to a little TLC. Potentially a nice boat, ideally suited to coastal and estuary work.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1092 00000000 Bob's Retreat