1989 Steel Motor Cruiser - £12,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.26m (27ft 1in)
Beam : 3.1m (10ft 2in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
- Steel construction
- 5 mm steel plate (hull) and 3mm plate (decks)
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMC 2.5 diesel driving a 20 x 17 prop through a PRM 3:1 gearbox
- 3/4 berths in 2 cabins plus galley and toilet
- The vessel is entered from her large cockpit. To either side there is a full-length quarter berth. Forward of this, to starboard, is a folding chart table whilst to port is the main steering position. Forward again, the toilet compartment is to starboard and, to port is the galley area. This provides a Taylor's spirit cooker, a fridge, sink-unit, worktop and storage. In the bow there is a further berth. The vessel benefits from having a Taylor's diesel cabin heater and has been fully insulated with foam against condensation. Her internal woodwork is mahogany. She is carpeted and has tinted glass windows.
- Navigation equipment: Fluxgate compass, Seafarer and Furuno Papergraph echo-sounders, magnetic steering compass, Decca, speed and distance log, VHF
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, stanchions, bollards and handrails, cockpit cover, folding mast, very substantial oak rubbing strake
It is understood that this vessel has been used for both coastal and river cruising, and has gone abroad several times. A very substantial vessel that would be ideal for coastal cruising and fishing, although she is much in need of refurbishment.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1091 00000000 Rohey