1988 Bayliner 2550 Sunbridge - £24,500
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.23m (27ft 0in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 0.69m (2ft 3in)
- GRP construction
- White with blue trim
Mechanical & Electrical
- Cobra 5.8 litre petrol engine with out-drive (all new 1991, 100 hours since)
- Full engine instrumentation
- Power trim tabs
- 2 x heavy-duty batteries
- 6 berths plus galley, shower and toilet
- The boat has a large cockpit with helm and pilot seats plus a transom seat. She has an open plan layout, with 2 full-length single berths (converts to a double) in the bow, a dinette (also converts to a double) to starboard and her galley area to port. This provides: a worktop, an electric fridge, cooker (electric or spirit) and a sink unit with pressurised hot and cold water. Aft of the dinette, to starboard, is the shower/toilet compartment. This has a pump out loo, with holding tank, or can be diverted for sea use. There is a further double berth, situated under the cockpit sole, access for which is opposite the shower compartment. She is upholstered in maroon and brown velour and is fully carpeted. All opening windows are fitted with mosquito screens.
- Navigation equipment: GPS, visual depth sounder, echo-sounder, VHF, compass, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Folding radar arch over cockpit, full cockpit canopy, stainless steel pulpit and handrails, bathing platform, boarding ladder, ropes, warps, fenders, CQR anchor with chain
Clearly a luxury power boat when new, she appears to be in good order structurally. Her interior is in very good order. Cockpit upholstery is in fair condition, though appears to have suffered from the sun. She is a fast (30 knots) and comfortable boat, which is in regular use by her present owner.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1089 98079807 Regal Sapphire