1998 Sheerline 950 - £52,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.5m (31ft 2in)
Beam : 3.23m (10ft 7in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP construction
- Minimum air draft (roof up) 2.46m
Mechanical & Electrical
- Nanni 4150 37.5hp diesel driving through a 2:1 reduction box
- Bow thruster
- 6 berths in 3 cabins plus galley and heads with shower
- This boat has a huge cockpit which, in addition to the steering position, provides seating - with a triangular fitted table - for 6/8. There is a folding radar arch which provides both cockpit lighting and relays the vessel's sound system if required. A smoked acrylic sliding door leads to the companionway at the foot of which, to starboard is a dinette (converts to a double). This has storage built under and also a plumbed-in video-recorder. There is a separate cabin to port which provides a double berth extending back under the cockpit sole. This area has lighting and ventilation. Built into the bulkhead aft of the dinette is the vessel's electrical control panel, plus a stereo/cassette system and a 6 disk CD system. Opposite the dinette is the galley area, which provides a fridge, cooker (4 burners, grill and oven), stainless steel sink unit with pressurised hot (from calorifier) and cold, worktop cupboards and drawers and other storage plus a television. Forward again to starboard is the heads with a hand basin, flushing pump-out toilet and shower. The forward cabin provides 2 full-length single berths plus hanging lockers, under-berth storage and an escape hatch. The vessel is very light and airy, with headroom of 6ft to 6ft 6in. Upholstery is in blue/gold dralon and internal woodwork is in sapele. The boat has Webasto hot-air heating.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit & handrails
This boat was launched in April 1998, and is owned and was superbly fitted out by a yard that runs one of the best hire fleets on the Broads. They will be in virtually as new condition when sold. In this context, the owner has agreed to steam clean the vessel throughout and to remove the hire-fleet emblem, plus any scuff marks on the hull prior to sale. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire one of these superb craft. Modern in design and layout, they are very comfortable, roomy and easy to handle.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1088 00000000 Muscadet