1999 Hardy Mariner - £58,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.13m (26ft 8in)
Beam : 2.95m (9ft 8in)
Draft : 0.93m (3ft 1in)
- GRP construction
- Minimum air draft 7ft 10in
- White with dark blue trim
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 170 hp turbo diesel (64 hours usage, all on the Broads)
- Tankage: 62 gallons fuel and 45 gallons freshwater
- 3 berths plus fitted galley and heads
- The boat has a large, carpeted, cockpit with folding doors leading into the wheelhouse. This has a hard top with sliding sunroof and has the steering position to port (with fridge/freezer located under the seat) and a pilot seat to starboard. Companionway steps lead down into the saloon, where the heads is located immediately to port. This provides a sea-toilet, handbasin and shower. Opposite this is a full-length quarter berth and the galley area. The galley has a cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), sink unit with pressurised hot and cold water, worktops and cupboards. In the bow there is a fitted table with a U-shaped settee: this converts into a double berth when the table is lowered. Headroom in the boat is excellent at over 6ft and her decor is as new - blue dralon with acres of teak woodwork (including a custom-made teak worktop to go over the galley area).
- Navigation equipment: Chart table and lamp, Navman GPS plotter, VHF, Compass, Speed and distance log plus echosounder, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, handrails and boarding ladder, plus bathing platform and trim tabs
- Other equipment: Cockpit canopy, 240v shore power, 240v battery charger, FM radio/CD system, manual and automatic bilge pumps, automatic Halon fire extinguisher
For sale solely due to a change of plans, this boat is unmarked and is offered at substantially less than her original cost, including extras, of £75,000 (June 1999).
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1084 00000000 Ahmy