1970 Seawyche 19 - £2,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.79m (19ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Built in 1970s
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan masthead sloop
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Main and headsail
Mechanical & Electrical
- Johnson 6hp outboard
- Transom mounted outboard bracket
- 4 berths plus small galley and toilet
- The vessel has a nice cockpit with seating for 2/3 to either side. At the foot of the companionway there is a full-length quarter berth to either side. Built into the top step of the companionway there is a small sink with manually pumped cold water, alongside which is a small cooker (2 burners and a grill). Going forward the foc'sle is curtained off from the main cabin and provides 2 full-length V-berths, under the centre section of which there is a Portapotti. The boat has cupboards under her side decks and there are lockers under all berths and under the cockpit sole (access behind the companionway steps). She has sitting headroom, and is upholstered in dark red leatherette.
- Navigation lights (not currently connected)
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
This vessel is in need of some work, notably to her headlining which needs re-fixing, and to the windows which need re-sealing. These have been taken into account when setting the asking price. With a little work, this could be a very nice small sailing cruiser. She is basically in nice condition, and would quickly repay the work and cost of putting her to rights.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1080 99049904 Alohah