1934 3 Ton Gaff Rigged Sloop - £3,000
Lying : Merseyside - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.3m (1ft 0in)
Maximum Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
Keel : Lifting
- Carvel construction
- Teak on oak, copper fastened
- Centre plate
- White with red trim and antifoul, varnished superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff rig
- Wood mast/spars (believed original)
- Main and foresail, both in terylene by Lambs of Liverpool
Mechanical & Electrical
- Longshaft Seagull outboard
- 2 berths
- The main cabin has 2 full sized berths plus a foldout table built over the plate casing. In the forepeak there is space for the anchor chain, sails, etc.
- 2 x bilge pumps
- Sculling oar
- Brass boathook
- 2 x cockpit covers
- 60ft galvanised chain
- Fisherman's anchor with 60ft warp
Although not personally inspected, this looks to be a nicely presented, traditional, vessel and good value for money.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1076 00000000 Cormorant