1988 Pape Sailing Cruiser - £43,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Alan Pape
LOA : 13.72m (45ft 0in)
Beam : 3.81m (12ft 6in)
Draft : 1.98m (6ft 6in)
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- Centre cockpit
- Expanded foam insulation
- Currently finished in grey undercoat
Rigging & Sails
- Ketch rig
- Alloy mast/spars by Kemp
- In-mast furling on main mast
- 10 x sails, some believed unused
Mechanical & Electrical
- 108hp 6 cylinder Ford diesel (recently completely refurbished by Watermota, but not currently fitted)
- 7 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and two heads
- The vessel has a good cockpit with seating to either side. The companionway leads down into the main cabin where the galley is to starboard and the chart-table is to port. As mentioned below, the boat is part-way through a refit, and in consequence much of the equipment is either disconnected or not yet installed. The galley has a new cooker (not yet unpacked), worktop, drawers and lockers, with space for a sink unit. The chart area, opposite, provides a full size chart table, with chart storage plus electrical connections for navigation equipment to be fitted in due course. Going forward, there is a dinette to starboard (converts into a double berth), opposite which is a single settee berth (all berths have storage below and also under the side decks above the seats). Going forward again, there is a heads (shower and toilet currently removed) to starboard opposite which is a hanging locker. In the bow there is a double berth and seat, both with storage under, and access to the chain locker. Going aft from the companionway steps, a passageway lead to the aft cabin and provides a worktop to port (watertank under) and access to the engine compartment. Further aft there is a large sleeping cabin with double berth (vast amount of storage under), hanging locker and heads (shower and toilet currently removed). Interior decor is in white with teak trim and pine bulkheads, etc. As mentioned elsewhere, the boat is part-way through a refit and so is stripped of all deck equipment.
- Narwhal 5 man inflatable dinghy
- Quantities of paint, varnish, etc.
It is understood this boat has already sailed to the Azores and back, and was purchased by her current owner for an extended voyage to the Mediterranean. She is being refitted for this trip but ill-health has sadly forced the project to be cancelled. It is understood that some £75,000 in aggregate has been spent on acquiring and refitting the boat. There is a fair amount of fitting out to be completed (cladding deck-heads, etc.) but there would appear to be nothing outside the competence of most handymen.
This is a large boat, from a respected designer. If you have the time and skills to complete the refit, she could take you just about anywhere you're competent enough to take her.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1074 00000000 Resolute