1980 Newbridge Navigator - £3,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.79m (19ft 0in)
Beam : 2.29m (7ft 6in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with red trim and red antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Masthead Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- Stainless steel A-frame for easy mast lowering
- Roller reefed headsail
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yamaha 2.5hp outboard mounted in well
- 4 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good-sized cockpit with seating to either side, lockers under the seats and in the aft deck. The companionway steps lead down into the cabin, where the galley area, with 2 burner cooker and storage, is located to starboard. There is a full-length single berth to each side (all berths having lockers under) and in the bow there is a double berth and yet more locker storage. Headroom is about 4ft 6in, and the vessel's upholstery, which looks to be in excellent condition, is in a brown/beige, open-weave, checked material. The boat has electric lighting but no charging circuit.
- Navigation equipment: Echosounder, speed and distance log, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifebuoy, boarding ladder
- Deck equipment: Mud weight, anchor, fenders, warps, tarpaulin, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions
- Break-back road trailer with launching trolley
Owned by the seller for the last 6 years, this vessel appears to have been well looked after. Navigators, despite their comparatively diminutive size, are spacious, stiff, solidly built craft. A nicely presented boat which would make an ideal first family cruiser for someone, especially if they are seeking a trailer/sailer.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1071 00000000 Sukey